A cost effective method of extending the life of your roofing system.
Your roof is the hardest working feature of your home. Choosing to repair a damaged roof is a decision you will work on with our experts through a streamlined and efficient process. Repairing your roof rather than replacing can extend the life of your existing roof and potentially save thousands of dollars.
As residents of Georgia and South Carolina, we can expect the integrity of our roofs to be challenged by severe weather events: storms, ice, hurricanes, hail, or tornadoes. No homeowner wants to be in a position to defend their investment in response to a crisis. DBM Roofing has an investment in the communities we serve: we’re your neighbors, too! Your trust in our craftsmanship and personal assistance in roof repair and replacement is a core value we hold ourselves to every day.
Should you repair your roof or replace it? Ask yourself these questions:
1. Is the damaged area limited or more wide-spread? Usually a damaged area can be isolated and repaired.
2. Consider the existing age of your roof. Has it reached its life expectancy?
3. What will your home insurance cover?
4. What is your time frame for repairing existing damage? Quick fixes may buy you a little more time to consider the investment of a replacement roof, if necessary.
5. What is predicted storm activity for the upcoming hurricane season? Can your current roof withstand a worst-case scenario?
Oftentimes, roof damage isn’t visible until you see results of a leaking roof inside your home. Whether inspecting your roof annually or following up after a major storm event, it is important to know common types of damage, both outside and in the attic space. Missing a small roofing problem early is a guarantee for a larger, more costly problem down the road.
Here are some of the roof repair services you can expect from DBM Roofing:
Educated and courteous one-on-one service providers, from your first phone call to the last inspection.
Complementary damage assessment and written estimates in a timely fashion.
Required reports completed for your insurance claims.
Quick service with the least possible intrusion on your time.
Thorough and reliable site clean-up.
Expert advice on the best roofing materials.